Drawganizer is no longer for sale
We have decided to completely redesign Drawganizer and withdraw it from
sale. Although the concept was good, we think it was too unusual to become
popular. Thank you for your interest.
Just draw it! Automate Windows tasks easily!
Drawganizer is the ideal way to automate File Manager tasks
File manager tasks such as backing up files, printing, moving,
copying and launching files. It's like programming Windows Explorer. It
doesn't use a script-type programming language, it simply uses powerful
components connected together to make a diagram (or drawing) of what you
want to do. Tasks are configured easily and can be run from a desktop
icon or interactively. Drawganizer is a multipurpose tool with a unique
simple, powerful and intuitive interface.
What makes Drawganizer so useful in the Office or at Home?
Windows file manager tasks you need to do repeatedly can
be made into simple drawings and performed with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- Find files using any filters from text contained, file sizes,
file dates, filenames and extensions, from anywhere on your PC
or network. Apply specific filters for different folders, if you
need to. Then print them, back them up, move, copy or recycle
- Automatically backup the files found, or perform any other action
on them, such as opening, printing, moving or copying etc. Why
buy separate dedicated programs for each activity when Drawganizer
does it all?
- Check found files and control precisely which ones you want
to backup or print etc. Drawganizer gives you the chance of checking
files before actions are performed on them. For example, you could
open a document and look at it before deciding to print it. We
don't know of another program that does that.
- Check any file or group of files for multiple conditions just
by dropping the files onto Drawganizer from Windows Explorer.
Only files meeting the set conditions will be accepted. How else
could that be done?
- Easily configure Drawganizer to perform file management tasks
by answering questions using a drawing Wizard.
- When you've made a drawing a help window explains what a drawing
does and how each component is configured.
- No need to explain complicated actions to your coworkers. You
give them the Drawganizer drawing and they run it from shortcut,
or perform the action with a scheduling program.
- Ever copied files to the wrong place or deleted the wrong ones?
Don't do it again - with Drawganizer you can see exactly what
will happen before you decide to do it.
- If your time costs you money, Drawganizer will pay for itself
in a few weeks.
Get Windows filenames. Catches files dragged and dropped
from Windows and changes them into full filenames for pasting into documents
or saving in a file.